1.45.0 Release Engineering Tasks
Fixing & Packaging
- Review and merge all open sysdyn reviews
- Fix #56
- Fix #63 (closed)
- Fix #77 (closed)
- Fix #78
- Fix #80
- Fix #81
- Dependency arrow styling not initialized properly
- Remove 32-bit Windows product
- Fix years from splash screen
Consider CI/CD fate
Either go with current Jenkins jobs and Gerrit, or more all development to Gitlab along with CI/CD functions.
- Disable all gerrit/Jenkins sysdyn builds
Add gitlab CI/CD build (c46fc605)
- No need to build separate OpenModelica Sysdyn product. Let's always use external OM installations.
pagesCI/CD job to publish Jani's new DITA documentation (c46fc605)
Create Windows Setup with Jussi's favorite installer generator
- Failed to get this working automatically using the https://hub.docker.com/r/amake/innosetup docker image. Must be done manually. The docker image has been tested to work in WSL2. It just doesn't with in Gitlab with DinD runner.
- Publish static sysdyn wiki documentation on gitlab pages at https://pages.simantics.org/simantics/sysdyn/public/
- http://sysdyn.simantics.org must be changed to include the new downloads. Also remove link to old documentation.
- Hide www.simantics.org/end_user_wiki entirely
- Remove end_user_wiki links from all sites (www.simantics.org, sysdyn.simantics.org)
- Document this release engineering procedure at the root of the repository